Thursday, January 12, 2012

Welcome to Mythology!

Taken from Google Images

Hello, my Mythology friends! 

We have an interesting class dynamic this semester, so I ask that each of you come into my classroom with an open mind and respect for your peers (and your teacher).  I also ask that you are ready on Tuesday, January 17th to dive into some mythology!  A lot of the material is difficult to wrap your head around, but I will try my hardest to explain this subject to you in ways you can relate!  Whether you are aware of it or not, mythology affects your every-day life, and we will discover the many ways in which it does! 

I am expecting a lot out of this crew this semester, so (as in previous courses) please "WOW" me - I know that all of you are more than capable!  Until next Tuesday...

-Miss P.

No comments:

Post a Comment